Book a hotel near Salem Riverfront Carousel, Central Area
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salem Riverfront Carousel
Salem Riverfront Carousel Hotel & Travel Guide
Attractions for children are quite often the most fun! Everybody is sure to have a great time at Salem Riverfront Carousel.
If you're thinking about checking it out, you will need to make your way to Salem, the state capital.
If you're the kind of traveler that feels totally fine with modest and clean facilities, you can get a room at one of the low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. You can make inquiries at the Best Western Pacific Highway Inn and the Comfort Inn and Suites Salem.
Looking for a place to get your caffeine hit? Coffee lovers can head straight to Taproot Lounge And Cafe, only a short walk from Salem Riverfront Carousel. If you're after food that's more substantial, Busick Court is close-at-hand. Why don't you end a wonderful day by toasting your traveling companions? Get down to The Dehn Bar, just around the corner, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Salem Riverfront CarouselAfter you're finished with Salem Riverfront Carousel, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you inspired:
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their seemingly limitless energy by running around in Salem Riverfront Park, a grassy getaway.
- Liven up your evenings and explore the area's art scene. Capitol City Theater puts on a variety of plays for you to enjoy.
- Get yourself ready for a night full of entertainment when you visit Elsinore Theater.
- If the children are unsettled and want something fun to do, take them to A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village. Their interactive displays will awaken their interest and imagination.
- Seeking a slower pace? Make plans to take a tour of Salem First United Methodist Church, a pleasant place of worship.
Catch a train at the nearest station, Salem Railroad Station, after seeing Salem Riverfront Carousel. It's an easy 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.