Book a hotel near Salerno Cathedral, Historical Downtown Salerno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salerno Cathedral
Salerno Cathedral Hotel & Travel Guide
Salerno Cathedral, a site of immense sacred importance, is the ideal place to learn more about the local faith.
To experience it, travel to Salerno, 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the nation's capital, Rome.
Of the various ingredients required for an outstanding vacation, the importance of a great hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 12 accommodation options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Salerno Cathedral, take the time to find one that suits all your needs. Many people have had good experiences at the Villa Poseidon Boutique Hotel ****s & Events, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Lloyd's Baia Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Grand Hotel Salerno, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll be able to save some money for more adventures if you choose to stay at one of the various inexpensive hotels close by. Have you thought about giving the Bed and Breakfast Santa Lucia a try? It's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Ostello Ave Gratia Plena - Hostel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you feel like a little extravagance, you're in luck. There are a handful of first-rate hotels that are a quick drive away. The Relais Paradiso and Hotel Raito are perfect choices that you should consider.
Need some caffeine? Order a coffee at Salerno Arte E Caffe', a short walk from Salerno Cathedral. Also nearby is Antica Pizzeria Sorrentina, a well-patronized eatery that serves up a variety of mouth-watering meals. You'll chuckle as you chat about your adventures while enjoying a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Chupito, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Salerno CathedralAfter you've been to Salerno Cathedral, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- An important place of worship in the local area is Duomo di Salerno. Admire it from afar and see if you are able to have a look inside.
- Make your way to Museo Diocesano di Salerno once you've seen all the famous museums and you're still looking for more!
- If you are searching for somewhere to peacefully think about the spiritual aspects of our existence, head to Church of San Giorgio.
- Learn about some of the people and events that have helped make the area what it is by visiting Complex of San Pietro a Corte, a monument treasured by the local community.
- If you've tried the more well-known museums, take a look at what's on at Museo Didattico della Scuola Medica Salernitana.
When you want an easy way to visit Salerno Cathedral, climb aboard the train and get off at Salerno Cathedral - Vernieri, the station that's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from your destination.