Book a hotel near Salinas Sports Complex, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salinas Sports Complex
Salinas Sports Complex Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking to add a bit more excitement to your next trip, you'll love being a part of the lively atmosphere at Salinas Sports Complex.
Wouldn't you like to head off to Salinas so you can get started today?
Despite the fact that there's a good selection of 18 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Salinas Sports Complex, it's always a good idea to book in advance to make sure you get the best deal available. The Residence Inn by Marriott Salinas Monterey and the Courtyard by Marriott Salinas Monterey are two well-liked places, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're traveling on a shoestring, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a variety of accommodation solutions on the lower priced end of the spectrum. The Super 8 Salinas, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Comfort Inn & Suites of Salinas, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two to begin with.
Just a short distance away, Starbucks is the perfect place to order a coffee and a snack. However, if your belly's already growling, you can try Domino's Pizza, also in the neighborhood. You know it's time to have a drink or two when dusk starts to fall. Ask the bartender for the most popular drink at Taquitos Mexican Restaurant, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Salinas Sports ComplexAfter you're finally finished with Salinas Sports Complex, you're not going to run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the greater region:
- Salinas Valley Model Railroad Museum is a popular tourist site for young and old. Make it a part of your itinerary.
- Imagine you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you go on a tour of First Mayor's House, a historic residence.
- Make your way to National Steinbeck Center when you've been to all the popular museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- Reading the menu at Steinbeck House is enough to waken your appetite. This local restaurant will soon be a favorite spot for dinner.
- Walk through Boronda Adobe History Center and take time to appreciate the longstanding history that is embedded in these walls.
It's so simple to hop on a train when you're heading to Salinas Sports Complex. The closest station, Salinas Station, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!