Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Salt Lake City, a family-friendly city known for its temples and theaters, as well as attractions like Temple Square and Salt Lake Temple. Choose from Travelocity's 90 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Salt Lake City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Salt Lake City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pioneer Park, Gilgal Sculpture Park, and Liberty Park.
- Other things to see include Tabernacle, Clark Planetarium, and The Gateway.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Mark's Ark Inc, or Sugar House Veterinary Hospital.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Utah, PetSmart, and University Veterinary Hospital & Diagnostic Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salt Lake City
- Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its room service.
- My Place Hotel-Salt Lake City I-215/West Valley City, UT
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tooele
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Salt Lake City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Salt Lake City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.