Find & compare spa resorts in Salt Lake City, UT from $57
Top Salt Lake City Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Salt Lake City, a family-friendly city known for its temples and theaters, as well as attractions like Salt Palace and Temple Square. Choose from Travelocity's 92 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Salt Lake City and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Salt Lake City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Big Cottonwood Canyon, Pioneer Park, and Liberty Park.
- Other things to see include Vivint Smart Home Arena, Eccles Theater, and City Creek Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Petco, The Dog's Meow, or Healthy Pets Salt Lake City.
- For vet care, Marden Donald T DVM, Vetco, and Utah Pet Rehab & Acupuncture Center, LLC are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salt Lake City
- Towneplace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Midvale, UT - Salt Lake City South
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Discovery Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Salt Lake City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Salt Lake City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.