What's stopping you? Salt Spring Vineyards was meant to be experienced.
Salt Spring Island, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away from the capital of the province, Victoria, is where you'll find it.
The Armand Heights is situated just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from Salt Spring Vineyards, and that makes it a fantastic place to book a room while you're here.
If you are wanting a reasonably priced solution, look into the Seabreeze Inne, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
If you need a little pampering, you are in luck. You'll discover a couple of first-rate hotels that are only a short commute away. Check out the Hastings House Country House Hotel and Stonehouse B&B.
Other Things to Do Near Salt Spring Vineyards
In addition to Salt Spring Vineyards, travelers often check out one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy drinking wine in casual settings, Gary Oak Winery is an excellent place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- You and your friends will savor an aromatic expedition through the local essences that can be tasted at Garry Oaks Winery.
- Mount Maxwell Provincial Park is an excellent escape for visitors wanting to spend some time outdoors.
- Consider spending time at Cusheon Lake, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- Your adventure begins here! Get to Fulford Harbour Terminal, board the ferry and set sail.