Saluda Shoals Park is definitely a place worth seeing.
To experience it for yourself, head for Columbia, the capital of the state.
After spending some time at Saluda Shoals Park, end an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. There are 35 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia Northwest/Harbison and Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport should provide you with at least some of the features you desire.
For visitors that appreciate bargain prices, think about making a reservation at one of the affordable solutions here. Some options include the Quality Inn and the Super 8 Harbison/Parkridge Hospital.
Other Things to Do Near Saluda Shoals Park
After visiting Saluda Shoals Park, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- Dreher Shoals Dam is a great stop-off for anyone that's fascinated by the different methods of water management.
- Become immersed in the local arts scene when you get a seat at one of the many plays currently running at Harbison Theatre.
- On a rainy day, Anchor Lanes is the ideal place if you're accompanied by youngsters.
- Visit Irmo Community Park, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the natural surroundings.
- Experience a world like no other at Frankie's Fun Park. From scrumptious treats to thrilling rides, this place caters to everybody.