Book a hotel near San Clemente Wine Company, San Clemente
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Clemente Wine Company
San Clemente Wine Company Hotel & Travel Guide
If you and your travel buddies are looking for that adult-friendly escape, you've made a great choice with San Clemente Wine Company.
You can find it in San Clemente, which is roughly 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
With 18 accommodation possibilities only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from San Clemente Wine Company, you should not have any problems finding something comfortable. Many travelers like the Always San Clemente Beach Rentals, San Clemente Cove and Always Inn San Clemente Bed & Breakfast, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you would rather spend your cash on some exciting activities, instead of on lavish hotels, have a look at the array of budget hotels a short stroll away. The Rodeway Inn San Clemente Beach, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Travelodge San Clemente Beach, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two places to top your list.
There's just a small number of hotels in the area, so ensure you lock in a room as soon as you can. If you are hunting for something upmarket, try the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort and Spa, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Breathe in the distinctive aroma of freshly ground coffee beans or sample a sweet snack from The Cellar. It's a brief walk away from San Clemente Wine Company. An often-visited eatery which is also close by is Mongkut Thai Restaurant. It's a marvelous choice if you're after a heartier meal and would like something a bit fancier. Cap off a picture-perfect day by enjoying a drink at San Clemente Wine Company, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near San Clemente Wine CompanyWhether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit San Clemente Wine Company:
- You're sure to love spending a morning at a well-known local landmark, San Clemente Farmers Market. Have fun as you browse the fascinating stalls with locally produced goods.
- Explore Casa Romantica, a well-known historic location, and discover why it's so valued by the locals.
- Savvy shoppers may want to make a beeline for Bamboo and Beyond, a renowned store which some people specifically visit the area for.
- Feel the wind in your hair and let the sun caress your face at San Clemente Pier. This is a popular place to meander along and drink in delightful water views.
- Escape all the noise and visit T-Street Beach where you'll only hear the steady beat of the crashing waves.
Why not take the metro to visit San Clemente Wine Company? The nearest stop, San Clemente Pier, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.