Location was good for what we needed for college tour and beach access. Close to airport and beaches.
- Hotel Circle
- 4 min drive
- San Diego Zoo
- 7 min drive
- University of San Diego
- 10 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Diego SeaWorld/Zoo is in San Diego's Mission Valley neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Fashion Valley Mall and Westfield Horton Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Balboa Park and Old Town San Diego State Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at SDCCU Stadium or Petco Park.
- Hotel Circle - 4 min drive
- Balboa Park - 5 min drive
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 5 min drive
- San Diego Zoo - 7 min drive
- University of San Diego - 10 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 9 min drive
- Hazard Center Station - 18 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Diego SeaWorld/Zoo
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The front desk staff really defined our stay; they were friendly, accommodating and helpful. Unfortunately, the property is quite outdated and in need of repair. The floor boards creak, the refrigerator leaked, and none of the washing machines were working while we were there. Also, "pet friendly" is a relative term - they have a 12 x12 artificial turf potty area for dogs, but warn you not to let animals near plants or landscaping. Overall, were pleased because the people there helped us enjoy our stay.