- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Old Town San Diego State Park
- 2 min drive
- Valley View Casino Center
- 3 min drive
- University of San Diego
- 3 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Diego's Mission Valley neighborhood, Motel 6 San Diego - Hotel Circle - Mission Valley is near the airport and near the beach. Ocean Beach Pier and San Diego Coronado Bridge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Seaport Village and Fashion Valley Mall. Check out an event or a game at SDCCU Stadium, and consider making time for Hotel Circle, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 2 min drive
- Valley View Casino Center - 3 min drive
- University of San Diego - 3 min drive
- SeaWorld - 7 min drive
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 8 min drive
- Morena - Linda Vista Station - 2 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 20 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 San Diego - Hotel Circle - Mission Valley
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff was phenomenal - particularly the GM, Jimmy Dunn. It was busier than ever on New Year's Eve, and yet everyone waiting in line to check in was greeted with hospitality, professionalism and stellar service. The hotel was secure, you could pick up a bus and go practically anywhere in the city, and for the price, probably one of the best kept secrets in Mission Valley.