- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Pier 39
- 5 min walk
- Ghirardelli Square
- 11 min walk
- Lombard Street
- 13 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hotel Zephyr San Francisco is in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Exploratorium and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pier 39 and Lombard Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Pier 39 - 5 min walk
- Ghirardelli Square - 11 min walk
- Lombard Street - 13 min walk
- Exploratorium - 19 min walk
- Alcatraz Island - 1 min drive
- Beach St & Mason St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 18 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Fire & Brew – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Zephyr San Francisco
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My first impression
Overall the hotel was very nice. I was a little let down when I had to pay an extra $300 to upgrade my room, to find out my friend received a free upgrade an hour after I checked in. I was told I received the last possible upgrade and then they gave my friend a free upgrade to the room I wanted the most. I referred two other couples to stay there while we were in town for two days.