- Grace Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- SF Masonic Auditorium
- 3 min walk
- Cable Car Museum
- 5 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Stanford Court San Francisco is in the city center and near a metro station. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Grace Cathedral - 3 min walk
- SF Masonic Auditorium - 3 min walk
- Cable Car Museum - 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 16 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 18 min walk
- California St & Powell St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 15 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 27 min drive
- The Mixing Room – Gastropub offering local cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Commons Cafe – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Stanford Court San Francisco
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities