- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Raging Waters
- 4 min drive
- San Jose State University
- 7 min drive
- San Jose Convention Center
- 8 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Motel 6 San Jose South is located in San Jose. The Tech Interactive and Children's Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Santana Row Shopping Center and Great Mall of the Bay Area. Check out an event or a game at SAP Center at San Jose, and consider making time for California's Great America, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Raging Waters - 4 min drive
- San Jose Civic Auditorium - 7 min drive
- San Jose State University - 7 min drive
- The Tech Interactive - 7 min drive
- San Jose Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Alum Rock Station - 6 min drive
- San Jose Diridon Station - 8 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 San Jose South
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!! The walls in the rooms are way too thin!!! Annoying people were next to us. I had to call downstairs and complain about noise. Security was supposedly sent, but nothing changed. I don't even think they did go tell them anything. The people in there were way too loud after midnight. We had a door that connected to their room and they were messing around with the doorknob like they were trying to open that door. They were laughing loud. TV was on loud. Talking loud. They were very inconsiderate!!! (Again, all after midnight)... I needed sleep because I was waking up early for my daughter's volleyball tournament and I couldn't even get good sleep. My daughter and I had the worst hotel experience ever here. And then to top it off, their rooms have no refrigerator, no accommodations whatsoever, their shower-head had the worst water pressure ever and they are located in the scariest area with people wandering around and homeless people living in cars and vans nearby. I won't be staying here ever again. My daughter and I were not comfortable one bit. Such a complete waste of $81.