Great location and views. Next to the water with a lot of wildlife around. The location is the best thing about this property. We go to Morro Bay several times a year. The last time we stayed at this property was many years ago and was not so great. We heard there was a remodel and since it is a great spot we gave it another try. The bed was the breaking point. It was as hard as a rock. We brought our memory foam and it didn’t even help. The sheets were stained and didn’t even cover the whole bed. Glasses were dirty and were never replaced in 3 nights we stayed. Some mold in grout in shower, that is fairly new. The views may bring us back again, but not until I forget about the back pain. Restaurant at this property has great views and decent food, but service very slow and forgot several things we asked for, such as a glass of water.
- Morro Bay Golf Course
- 18 min walk
- Morro Bay State Park
- 5 min drive
- Elfin Forest Preserve
- 6 min drive
- San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Morro Bay, Inn At Morro Bay is next to a golf course. Museum of Natural History and Morro Bay Skateboard Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden and Leaning Pine Arboretum.
- Morro Bay Golf Course - 18 min walk
- Morro Bay Skateboard Museum - 4 min drive
- Morro Bay State Park - 5 min drive
- Elfin Forest Preserve - 6 min drive
- Morro Rock - 7 min drive
- San Luis Obispo Station - 20 min drive
- San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional) - 26 min drive
About this property
Inn At Morro Bay
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The family enjoy the rooms and grounds.