Why waste time thinking about it? San Manuel Amphitheater was meant to be witnessed.
It's in San Bernardino. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 380 miles (612 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Freedom Acres Resorts - Adults Only is the leading place to get a room if you'd like to stay near San Manuel Amphitheater.
If you'd prefer to save a bit of your money for some of the more important things in life, you might like to spend a night at one of the economical solutions within easy driving distance. Why not choose one of the Rodeway Inn and the Motel 6 San Bernardino North?
Other Things to Do Near San Manuel Amphitheater
You're here for San Manuel Amphitheater, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Glen Helen Regional Park is valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic!
- You'll feel the electrifying energy as you watch the expert drivers navigate the twists and turns at Glen Helen Raceway.
- If you want to get your bearings, make the journey up to Black Mountain Fire Lookout and admire the scenic view.
- Get to know the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a round or two at Sierra Lakes Golf Club.
- Arrange a tour around California State University San Bernardino and watch as the ambitious students and dedicated educators scurry around this stimulating campus.