Book a hotel near San Mateo County Event Center, San Francisco
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Mateo County Event Center
San Mateo County Event Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a look at what's happening in the coming weeks and months at San Mateo County Event Center, and time your stay with an event that’s of interest.
San Francisco, the city where it's situated, is a well-loved place to visit any time of the year.
The 12 accommodations that can be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of San Mateo County Event Center are ideal for travelers who are a bit short on time. A lot of tourists have had good experiences at the San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Foster City - San Mateo, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You might receive more value for your money by staying at one of the few budget solutions here. Travelers can find their way to the Howard Johnson Express San Mateo, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Stone Villa Inn San Mateo, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you are after a touch of pampering, you are in luck. You'll discover a few premium hotels that are only a short commute away. Fabulous choices would have to be the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront and Pullman San Francisco Bay.
If you are on the hunt for someplace close by to sit back and savor a cup of coffee, stop looking and head to Cake Creations (705 Bermuda Drive, San Mateo). When the sun goes down, head to Jockey Club (2495 South Delaware Street, San Mateo), and have a taste of the local brew with your friends.
Other Things to Do Near San Mateo County Event CenterAfter you're finished with San Mateo County Event Center, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you busy:
- Spend a few hours shopping at Hillsdale Shopping Center, where you can score almost anything you need, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Lace up your skates and float onto the ice. It's time to test your figure eights at Ice Center at San Mateo.
- Kick a ball around and explore the greenery at Leo J. Ryan Park. You could even bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- Need to escape the noise and confusion of the city? Go for a jog in The San Mateo Japanese Garden, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Mariners Point Golf Center is the perfect place to hone your skills and enjoy some socializing.
If you want a convenient way to reach San Mateo County Event Center, all you need to do is climb aboard the metro to Hillsdale, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.