Book Hotels in San Pedro, Belize
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked San Pedro hotels
Top cheap San Pedro hotel deals
- Park Place BelizeLaguna Drive, Ambergris Caye, San PedroGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Mata Rocks Resort45 Coconut Drive, San PedroGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (26 reviews)
- Hotel Ocean Paradise25BARRIER REEF DRIVE, San Pedro, Belize
The price is $55 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 183/5 (1 review)
- Sapphire Beach Resort10 Miles North Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, Ambergris CayeGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- Amelia Guest HousePescador Drive, in front of A & R, San PedroGet Rates
Top luxury San Pedro hotel deals
- Las Terrazas Resort and ResidencesBarrier Reef Drive, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, Belize District
The price is $249 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 185/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Victoria House Resort & Spa22 Coconut Drive, San PedroGet Rates4/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Corona Del MarCoconut Drive, San Pedro
The price is $81 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
- Ocean Tide Beach Resort57 Boca del Rio Dr., San Pedro
The price is $86 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 19
- Seven Seas ResortBoca Del Rio Drive, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, Belize DistrictGet Rates3/5 (4 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in San Pedro?
Hotels in San Pedro start at $55 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
San Pedro Hotel & Travel Guide
Wise travelers are spoilt for choice when it comes to start looking for comfortable places to base yourself in San Pedro. Start your research by perusing the 50 hotel choices on Travelocity, which are all within a 6-mile (10-kilometer) radius of the heart of the city.
The Belizean Shores Resort, is a great option for the wise traveler as a result of the fact that it's the most centrally located Travelocity-listed lodging option in San Pedro.
If you'd like to take a vacation in San Pedro, but have to be mindful of your budget and basically are after lower priced accommodations, you'll find that there are also economy lodgings available The X'Tan Ha - The Waterfront Resort is 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the main part of San Pedro, while the Belizean Shores Resort is 0.8 miles (1.2 kilometers) away. Additional affordable hotels are the Sands Villas and the Captain Morgan's Retreat.
The Belizean Cove Estates can be found 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away from the middle of San Pedro. Another place to stay is the La Perla del Caribe, which is located 3 miles (4 kilometers) away. You might like to check out the amenities and rates at the Grand Caribe Belize or the El Secreto.
Looking for more things to do? You could spend some time seeing Museum of Belize and Tourism Village, which you'll find in Belize City, 35 miles (60 kilometers) southwest of San Pedro. If you'd like to head to Belize City, be sure to check out the Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina and Best Western Belize Biltmore Plaza Hotel. 15 miles (24 kilometers) south of San Pedro, you can find Caye Caulker, home to the Island Magic Beach Resort Ltd and Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel. When you stay in Caye Caulker, a couple of places to add to your itinerary are the Raggamuffin Tours and Frenchies Dive Shop.
Before you and your traveling partner depart for San Pedro, be sure to read Travelocity's San Pedro accommodation and city guide where you are able to get the inside scoop on all the things to see and do on offer.