From time to time, you need to take a break from being on the road. What better way to enjoy some time out than with a calming game of golf at Sanctuary Cove Golf Club?
To get there, make your way 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, to Brunswick.
There are 4 hotels a short drive from Sanctuary Cove Golf Club, each one offering convenience and comfort. The Comfort Suites Brunswick and Econo Lodge Exit-29 are two places worth considering.
Not too far away, there are several well-priced accommodations ideal for making your savings last longer. If you don't know where to start, consider the Motel 6 Brunswick South and the Super 8 - Brunswick/South/Exit 29.
Other Things to Do Near Sanctuary Cove Golf Club
If you would like to jam as much as possible into your time away, have a look at what else is going on:
- Go wildlife viewing, test your photography skills and enjoy a stroll at Blythe Island State Park.
- Take a seat at a table at Emerald Princess II Casino if you love crowds and the magic in the air when the dice are rolled.
- Kick a ball around and explore the green surroundings at Mary Ross Waterfront Park. You can even bring a simple picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Immerse yourself in a whole new world when you see one of the plays currently running at SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre.
- Disappear into another place at Historic Ritz Theatre/Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association, where you're certain to find a film that interests you.