If you're hunting around for something to keep you occupied during your next vacation, a trip to Sandstone Gardens is a good idea.
It is located in Joplin, 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Jefferson City.
The Sleep Inn Joplin is the nearest accommodation option to Sandstone Gardens. A short 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's a great choice if convenience is what you're looking for.
Other Things to Do Near Sandstone Gardens
After your time is done at Sandstone Gardens, there are plenty of other experiences available in the wider area:
- Take a seat at a table at Downstream Casino Resort if you're the type who appreciates bright lights and the excitement when the slots are whirring.
- Make sure to visit The Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center if you'd like to learn all about the local environment.
- Looking for a green space where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just bask in the sun? Make your way over to Cunningham Park.
- Route 66 Carousel Park is a terrific attraction that is full of games.
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a few rounds at Schifferdecker Golf Course.