Don't waste time wondering about what you should do next. Sandy Toes is beckoning.
Head over to Nassau, the national capital, and discover it for yourself.
Accommodations are non-existent in the area surrounding Sandy Toes, but you can find them if you're ready to travel a little farther. Recommended places include the One&Only Ocean Club, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, the Small Hope Bay Lodge All Inclusive, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, and The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Sandy Toes, Bahamas (Rose Island), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, is among the more popular venues to kick back with a beer or wine of your choice.
Other Things to Do Near Sandy Toes
If you're hoping to pack as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- If you're ready to splurge on some local wares and delicacies, Potter’s Cay Market is the ideal place for you.
- Go on a fascinating tour of a historic fort, Fort Charlotte.
- Enjoy an interesting tour of a historic fort, Fort Fincastle & the Queen’s Staircase.
- Government House ought to appear on the itinerary of any tourist in the area that has an interest in history and architecture. Don't forget to inquire for information on visiting and building access.
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing some artworks at National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, a local art gallery.