Book a hotel near Santa Maria del Mar Beach, Havana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Santa Maria del Mar Beach
Santa Maria del Mar Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Arranging a trip to Santa Maria del Mar Beach and looking for somewhere to stay close by?
To visit it, travel to Havana. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular.
Planning vacations to distant places like Santa Maria del Mar Beach gets you off the grid, but it can sometimes be tough to locate a hotel. You won't find a single one within 60 miles (96 kilometers). The most conveniently located place to stay, The Villa, is 220 miles (354 kilometers) away in South Fort Lauderdale.
With all of the excitement of sightseeing, it can be surprisingly easy to forget to eat something. Just a short hop away, Пляж Плая Санта-Мария-дель-Мар is the perfect spot to refuel for the afternoon. If you are planning to eat out for dinner, stay close by and get a table at Ranchon Don Pape. For those that love ending the day with a relaxing drink just down the road, the barkeep at Beach In Santa Maria, Havana will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Maria del Mar BeachAfter finishing up at Santa Maria del Mar Beach, there are a range of other attractions to keep you busy:
- Pack a picnic and spend the afternoon admiring the waves and breathing the invigorating air at Boca Ciega Beach.
- Pack some sunscreen and spend the afternoon listening to the waves and indulging in the fresh air at Guanabo Beach.
- An important local monument, Ernest Hemingway Monument is a reminder of historical events firmly planted in the memory of the community.
- Uncover some compelling stories from years gone by while you meander through Christopher Columbus Cemetery.
- Learn about history and enjoy a fun family outing with a visit to Museo Nacional de los Comites de Defensa de la Revolucion.