Find & compare ski resorts in Santa Monica, CA from $370
Top Santa Monica Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Santa Monica, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Third Street Promenade and Santa Monica Pier. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Santa Monica and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Santa Monica with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at International Chess Park.
- Other things to see include Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach, and Venice Beach Boardwalk.
- Need a pet store? Try DOG for DOG, Unleashed by Petco, or Petco.
- For vet care, Central Compounding Pharmacy, VCA Santa Monica Dog and Cat Hospital, and Santa Monica Pet Medical Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Santa Monica
- Palihouse Santa Monica
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Santa Monica
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Santa Monica.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.