Book a hotel near Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area is certain to be an interesting experience.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Los Angeles, as it's a special city to discover in its own right.
Are you only staying for a limited amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 5 hotels that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. The Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks and the Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn are well-liked choices, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you don't like choosing between going out for dinner or buying that perfect gift, free up some of your travel budget by staying at one of the area's low-cost solutions. Some popular places are the Quality Inn & Suites, Thousand Oaks and the Americas Best Value Inn Thousand Oaks.
If you feel like a bit of luxury, you're in luck. You'll discover a some upmarket hotels that are a short drive away. You might want to consider the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village and Agoura Hills Colonial Tower Estate.
Is your phone gallery full but your stomach is empty? Follow the smell of coffee 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and indulge in a beverage at Teavana (224 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks). However, if lunch or dinner sounds like a welcome idea, look for a free table at The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar (172 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation AreaYou can take full advantage of your free time by sampling the area's other attractions after you've visited Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area:
- The Oaks is an excellent shopping destination, offering a wide selection of stores and eateries.
- Conejo Valley Botanic Garden is an interesting place for nature enthusiasts to spend the afternoon with its variety of plants, flowers and birds.
- Make time to attend a play and give yourself over to a more imaginative world at Civic Arts Plaza.
- A memorable experience full of captivating fragrance and captivating colors is provided by Gardens of The World. Remember to inquire about visiting times before heading off to this well-known private garden.
- Pay a visit to Theater League and revel in watching talented actors give it all they've got.