- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Luther Burbank Home and Gardens
- 11 min walk
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- 2 min drive
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- 3 min drive
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Santa Rosa, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Safari West and Luther Burbank Home and Gardens reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Sonoma County Fairgrounds and Scandia Family Fun Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue and Wild Flour Organic Gardens.
- Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 11 min walk
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 2 min drive
- Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 3 min drive
- Santa Rosa Junior College - 3 min drive
- Charles M. Schulz Museum - 3 min drive
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 13 min drive
- Railroad Stop – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
very friendly check in and fast Service at breakfast was a little slow and there was debris from the somemores left outside Room was perfect and comfortable - will stay again!