Book a hotel near Savannah Golf Club, Savannah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Savannah Golf Club
Savannah Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
If you consider yourself a golfer, what could be better than a vacation to a veritable golfing wonderland? Get your friends together and make it an adventure that you will remember forever.
You'll find it in Savannah, a popular city that draws travelers from all across the globe.
There's a huge variety of accommodations within a short drive of Savannah Golf Club. Out of roughly 25 candidates you're sure to find something that catches your eye. The Ballastone, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is an excellent starting point. You may also like to take a look at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hamilton-Turner Inn, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you are simply looking for a solid roof over your head, try one of the handful of inexpensive hotels that are a quick drive away. You may like to try the Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District and the Oglethorpe Lodge.
There are a handful of high-end establishments within easy commuting distance, perfect for when you're feeling indulgent. Rooms at the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection and The Gastonian are worth checking out.
If you want to sample some local dining options, Marlon's Cafe were fast n healthy collide (284 Pennsylvania Avenue, Savannah) is a trusted choice. You might not want to call it quits too early. Explore some local favorites and sip a cold one at Friendly's Tavern 2 (2003 Greenwood Street, Savannah).
Other Things to Do Near Savannah Golf ClubAfter Savannah Golf Club, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Kick a ball around with the family and enjoy the green spaces at Juliette Low Park. Perhaps you could even bring a simple picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Discover the protracted and fascinating history of Crawford Square.
- Be surrounded by history as you wander around Greene Square, one of the area's most historic public squares.
- If you are searching for a sanctuary to quietly think about the religious aspects of our existence, head over to Second African Baptish Church.
- Stroll through Washington Square, and try to visualize the events that played out at this piazza many years ago.