Book a Hotel Near Sea Life Aquarium, Tempe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sea Life Aquarium
Sea Life Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
A morning or afternoon at Sea Life Aquarium is more than just a fun excursion. It's also educationally enriching for everyone.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to travel to Phoenix, the capital of the state.
If you're planning to travel all the way to Sea Life Aquarium, you may as well book a room that's nearby. There are at least 18 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Arizona Grand Resort, the Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South are a few that are recommended, and they are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Candlewood Suites Phoenix/Tempe is an inexpensive solution that you will find only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Soak up the distinctive aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or sample a pastry from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. It's only a brief stroll from Sea Life Aquarium. Or, perhaps you can look for a free table at Cookie Dough Stand. It's nearby and renowned for feeding patrons some mouth-watering food. Finish off a perfect day by enjoying a drink at Fat Tuesday's, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Sea Life AquariumAs well as Sea Life Aquarium, you can swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- You'll lose yourself in this gaming addict's heaven. Gameworks offers an array of games that'll test your know-how.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or perhaps just pick up what you need, you'll enjoy some excellent retail therapy at Arizona Mills Mall.
- Try and find the fairways at Arizona Grand Golf Course, a nice place to unwind and play a few games.
- Check out the educational exhibitions featured at Tempe History Museum.
- Spend an afternoon driving along Mill Ave, a popular local road.