Book a hotel near Sealife Aquarium, Carlsbad
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sealife Aquarium
Sealife Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
A tour of Sealife Aquarium is more than just a good time. It's also a great learning experience for kids and adults alike.
You can find it in Carlsbad, which is about 440 miles (708 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're not planning to wander very far from Sealife Aquarium, rest your head at one of the 14 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort, the Carlsbad Seapointe Resort and the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa are a few that are recommended, and they're only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Reserve a room at the Motel 6 Carlsbad East if you’re after an inexpensive place to stay but don't want to go too far. It's a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Fellow travelers might tell you the best things in life are free. That is open for debate, as the top-rated hotels in this area will no doubt create some lasting memories. You should look into the Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, North San Diego and Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa & Golf Club.
Offering excellent coffee and scrumptious tidbits, Starbucks (965 Palomar Airport Rd, Carlsbad) is also worth a look after visiting Sealife Aquarium. When you're looking for more than a snack, Karl Strauss Brewing Company (5801 Armada Drive, Carlsbad) is a splendid place to pull up a seat. It's only a stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Sealife Aquarium.
Other Things to Do Near Sealife AquariumAfter you're done at Sealife Aquarium, there are a variety of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- You're guaranteed to have a fantastic day of fun with the games and rides at Legoland California, a well-liked local theme park.
- The fascinating world of music awaits at Museum of Making Music.
- An impressive array of colorful flowers and softly perfumed air await at Flower Fields of Carlsbad.
- Do some shopping at Carlsbad Premium Outlets, where you can pick up almost everything, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Strive to comprehend everything you always wanted to know about epochs, eras and ages at GIA Museum, and quench your thirst for knowledge of our natural world.
If you need a convenient way to reach Sealife Aquarium, all you need to do is climb aboard a train to Carlsbad Poinsettia Station, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.