Book a hotel near Sears Center, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sears Center
Sears Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are on the lookout for something interesting to do on your vacation, a visit to Sears Center is a great idea.
To check it out, make your way to Chicago. You'll soon find out what makes this city such a hit with travelers.
Since it's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Sears Center reserve a room at the Chicago Marriott Northwest.
If you're the type of traveler that is totally fine without expensive furnishings, you may book a room at one of the low-cost accommodations just a short drive away. The Super 8 - Elgin and the Hoffman Inn & Suites are highly recommended.
When searching for somewhere you can walk to to sit down to a meal, be sure to check out BierGarten (5510 Prairie Stone Parkway, Hoffman Estates). 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's not just handy, but it's among the leading dining venues in the area. Cap off your outing at Hoffman Estates Beer Garden (Village Green, 5510 Prairie Stone Parkway, Hoffman Estates), which offers guests cool drinks and warm hospitality.
Other Things to Do Near Sears CenterYou've come a long way, and no doubt Sears Center won't be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Enjoy a shopping frenzy at Arboretum of South Barrington, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Everybody is certain to have a fantastic day of fun with the rides and games at Santa's Village, a theme park that's popular with the locals.
- If you want a conference space that provides excellent services and facilities, you should consider Villa Olivia Country Club. You'll be pleased to know that there are hotels and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club is a well-regarded club where its members come to chat with friends.
- The odds might be stacked against you at Grand Victoria Casino, but that's no reason not to try a hand of poker.