Book a hotel near Seaspray Kayaking, Boothbay Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Seaspray Kayaking
Seaspray Kayaking Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Seaspray Kayaking is bound to be a fascinating experience.
If you'd like to visit, get yourself to Boothbay Harbor. If you're not sure where that is, it's about 110 miles (177 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital.
Make your journey to Seaspray Kayaking comfortable and convenient by staying just a short drive away. There are 8 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at The Galen C. Moses House and Hampton Inn Bath (Brunswick Area).
You will discover a handful of budget-friendly hotels within easy driving distance. The Days Inn - Brunswick Bath Area and the Rodeway Inn & Suites are worth a shot.
After nourishing your mind with new ideas, remember to take care of your belly, too. It's at Schutty's Seafood (410 State Road, West Bath), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Seaspray KayakingIn addition to Seaspray Kayaking, you can swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Take in the fresh air and listen to the songs of the seabirds when you spend the afternoon at Thomas Point Beach.
- Take time to check out the exciting program of music shows, exhibits and art courses provided by Chocolate Church.
- If you are keen to learn more about potential adventures in the region, go and have a look at Bath Visitor Information Center and pick up a flyer or two.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit Markings Gallery and take in what's on show.
- Kick off your shoes and clear your mind in Waterfront Park, a leafy green oasis.