Book a hotel near Sedgwick Park, Wichita
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sedgwick Park
Sedgwick Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Sedgwick Park is a magnificent destination for travelers wanting to get back in touch with Mother Nature.
You can visit it in Wichita, 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Topeka.
The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita West is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Sedgwick Park, making it an excellent place to indulge in a little rest and relaxation while you're here.
Not too far away, you'll find several budget accommodations to select from. Some of your choices are the Candlewood Suites Wichita Airport and the 316 Hotel.
There's no need to feel bashful about treating yourself to some luxury at the Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection, an upscale establishment only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you'd like a quick rest from wandering around Sedgwick Park, take the short walk to Hurts Donut for a fresh-brewed cup or two of coffee. Still feeling hungry? Mexico Viejo is also close by and offers guests a more serious dining experience. Explore a different facet of the neighborhood and enjoy a wine or beer at Kirk Rundle Consulting, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Sedgwick ParkAfter your time at Sedgwick Park, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- Learn about the variety of species at Sedgwick County Zoo and make some new furry friends!
- Practice kicking a ball around, perfect your Frisbee-throwing skills or just sit back and unwind at Sedgwick County Park.
- Are you interested in medical science? If the answer is yes, it is worthwhile heading over to Kansas Orthopaedic Center on one of its open days.
- You'll definitely find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family back home at Towne West Square. Be sure to treat yourself, too!
- History doesn't always come alive in school rooms, but the exhibits at Old Cowtown Museum offer an interesting experience for all visitors, young and old.