Book a hotel near Selma District Chamber of Commerce, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Selma District Chamber of Commerce
Selma District Chamber of Commerce Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Selma District Chamber of Commerce.
Fresno, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
If you're considering where the best place would be to set up your base, you will be happy to know you've got 4 excellent options to pick from. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Selma District Chamber of Commerce, the Holiday Inn Selma - Swancourt and Best Western Colonial Inn are sure to suit your needs.
Stretch your dollar further by reserving a room at one of the inexpensive hotels that are nearby. Visitors can make their way to the Super 8 Selma Fresno Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Villager Inn Selma, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Whether you are a tea lover or a barista in the making, you're going to need something to keep you going. A short walk from Selma District Chamber of Commerce, Max's Brunch House Café provides a delicious range of hot beverages and treats. Also close-at-hand is G's Ristorante Italiano, where you can enjoy a more comprehensive menu. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before you call it a night, and Markt is another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Selma District Chamber of CommerceHere are some of the region's other favorite attractions:
- There is nowhere better to escape from the daily grind than Brentlinger Park. Read the newspaper, kick a ball or have a simple picnic in this green urban oasis.
- Toss a ball around with your friends and explore the green spaces at WH Shaver Park. You could even bring a delicious picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Every visitor here will hear locals refer to Sun-Maid Store at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- Ramos Torres Winery is a great destination for everyone from wine enthusiasts to occasional drinkers.
- Do you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city? Enjoy a walk in Bicentennial Park, an urban oasis.