Book a hotel near Sequoia Park Zoo, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sequoia Park Zoo
Sequoia Park Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Every type of animal has its own particular habits. At Sequoia Park Zoo, you can have a look at them first-hand, an intresting experience for the whole family.
It is situated in Eureka, approximately 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 8 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sequoia Park Zoo, it would be a good idea to book as soon as you can so that you get the best deal possible. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at the Quality Inn Eureka - Redwoods Area. Some others are the Eureka Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Super 8 Eureka, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice place or buying souvenirs, free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical accommodations. Two popular places are the Clarion Hotel By Humboldt Bay and the Travelodge Eureka.
If the day's wandering around has sapped your vim and vigor, revive yourself by ordering a coffee at Sequoia Park Zoo Cafe (3414 W Street, Eureka), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sequoia Park ZooAfter you've been to Sequoia Park Zoo, prepare for the other attractions available in the region:
- A memorable wonderland of birds, trees and other life awaits you at Sequoia Park Garden, a charming local forest.
- Fans of artistic works should make plans to explore Morris Graves Museum of Art where they'll be truly inspired.
- Venture back in time and listen to forgotten tales with a stop at Blue Ox Millworks.
- Explore the city's cultural scene and buy tickets to see a play at North Coast Repertory Theatre.
- Go on a tour of Carson Mansion, a significant historic residence.