If you and your travel buddies are looking for that adult-friendly escape, you've chosen the right place in Serenberry Vineyards.
It is located in Blue Ridge, approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
You won't be able to locate any hotels in the immediate vicinity, but if you get a bit farther out, you're sure to find something. With no less than 5 places to stay that are 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the easy commute to Murphy. The Hampton Inn Murphy, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murphy and Best Western Of Murphy are some good examples of what's available to you here.
Other Things to Do Near Serenberry Vineyards
Once you've finished with Serenberry Vineyards, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the landscape at Morganton Point Recreation Area. There's plenty of space to relax!
- If you generally enjoy checking out the boats, check with Blue Ridge Lake Marina, a local marina, for visiting information.
- With welcoming staff and a host of activities, you'll have a great time making a splash at Upper River Adventures.
- Everyone will have a blast hurtling along the tracks on Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.
- Be entertained by the talented actors who give it their all at Blue Ridge Community Theater and admire all the hard work which goes into a production.