Lock in your trip to Seven Mountains Wine Cellars and delight in some entertainment just for the adults.
State College, where it can be found, is 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
Make your visit to Seven Mountains Wine Cellars comfortable and convenient by staying in the area. You'll discover 2 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy and Keller House Bed & Breakfast to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Seven Mountains Wine Cellars
After your time is done at Seven Mountains Wine Cellars, there are a number of other things to experience in the rest of the area:
- Penn's Cave is a wondrous natural formation where travelers can enjoy uncovering a different world underground.
- Soak up the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Poe Valley State Park, one of the region's finest parks.
- Expert shoppers should head in the direction of Tait Farm Foods, a famous store that people visit for.
- Indulge in the feeling of the fresh snow as you glide down the mountains at Tussey Mountain.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy tasting wine now and then, Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery is a great place to taste the flavors of the area.