Find & compare historic hotels in Sharm El Sheikh from $15
Top Sharm El Sheikh Historic Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Sharm El Sheikh, a tranquil city known for its cafés and beaches, as well as attractions like SOHO Square and Naama Bay. Take your pick from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sharm El Sheikh and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sharm El Sheikh with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Nabq Bay, Shark's Bay, and Ras Mohammed National Park.
- Other things to see include Naama Bay Beach, Shark's Bay Beach, and Sharm Old Town.
- Need a pet store? Try Happy Pet Sinai, Nabq, Happy Pet Sinai, Delta Sharm, or Happy Pet Sinai Sharm.
- For vet care, Vet Albert Gabra, عيادة سيناء البيطرية - Sinai Vet Clinic, and Sharm Vet Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm El-Sheikh
Pets stay free at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Holiday Service College & Diving
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Domina Aquamarine Resort
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star resort.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sharm El Sheikh
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Sharm El Sheikh.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.