Organizing a trip to Shaver's Creek Environmental Center?
It is located in State College, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Be prepared to do some traveling to reach your accommodation at the end of the day. Due to its remote location, there's nowhere to stay close by. The Omni Bedford Springs Resort is 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, the Battlefield Bed & Breakfast Inn 70 miles (113 kilometers) and the Holiday Inn Express State College at Williamsburg Square 10 miles (16 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Shaver's Creek Environmental Center
When you're finished visiting Shaver's Creek Environmental Center, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Stone Valley Recreation Area. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Connect with nature at the renowned Whipple Dam State Park, the perfect location for those looking for some time in the outdoors.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you explore Greenwood Furnace State Park.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Penn State University's Blue and White Golf Courses.
- Let the youngsters run around and play and learn at Discovery Space of Central Pennsylvania. It can't get more hands-on and fun than that!