Book a hotel near Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve, Sandusky
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve
Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave your phone in the car and enjoy a break away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world at Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve.
It is located in Sandusky, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
There are 3 hotels available close by, and they are excellent if you would appreciate being just a short drive away. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve, the Sawmill Creek Resort and Quality Inn Huron are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
The Motel 6 Sandusky - Huron, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, is the lone budget establishment that you'll find in the area.
A brief walk from Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve, Black Bear Saloon (400 Sawmill Creek Drive West, Huron) is among the best venues to sit down to a meal after a day of exploring. After your meal, if it's time for a beverage, check out Mulligan's Pub (400 Sawmill Creek Drive West, Huron).
Other Things to Do Near Sheldon Marsh State Nature PreserveOnce you're finished at Sheldon Marsh State Nature Preserve, you certainly won't run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Hit 'em long at Sawmill Creek Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Osborn Recreation Area. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a round at Keys Golf Course.
- For a guaranteed good time on a summers day, make your way to Kalahari Waterpark Resort.
- Try and find the fairways at Thunderbird Hills Golf Courses, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.