Book a hotel near Shelley Lake Park, North Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Shelley Lake Park
Shelley Lake Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Get back to nature when you visit Shelley Lake Park, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Raleigh, the state capital.
There's a nice variety of hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Shelley Lake Park. Take your pick from 14 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel and the Residence Inn By Marriott Raleigh Crabtree are two excellent places here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Instead of counting sheep, you'll be thinking about the dollars you save when you book a night at the economically priced Candlewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree. As an added bonus, it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!
You don’t need to be a food buff to enjoy the cuisine at Andrassys Culinary Delights (1529 Shadowood Lane, Raleigh). Even better, you'll find it a meager 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shelley Lake ParkTake full advantage of your free time by checking out the area's other attractions once you're done with Shelley Lake Park:
- Buy some great gifts at Crabtree Valley Mall.
- You'll have a blast finding souvenirs and gifts for your family and friends, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at North Hills Shopping Center.
- Dive into theater experience when you buy a ticket to one of the performances currently running at North Raleigh Arts and Creative Theater.
- Kick a ball around, toss a Frisbee or just sit back and unwind at Laurel Hills Park.
- Live the folklore and narratives of settlers from times past in the historic village of Lafayette Village.