If you think luck is on your side, it might be that time to up the ante at Sho-Ka-Wah Casino.
This site is situated in Ukiah, which is approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Even though there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, you won't be left out in the cold when it comes to finding a comfortable bed and a steaming shower. Situated just 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is Cloverdale. There you'll find a selection of 6 places to stay. The Auberge on the Vineyard, Super 8 Cloverdale and Cloverdale Oaks Inn probably should be on your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Sho-Ka-Wah Casino
Once you've finished with Sho-Ka-Wah Casino, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- Time at Fetzer Vineyards is sure to be a journey for your tastebuds.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or just love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, McFadden Vineyard Tasting Room is a wonderful place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Savor some of the aromatic essences from here at Graziano Family Wine Tasting Room.
- Savor some of the full-bodied essences from this area at SIP Mendocino.
- What could possibly be better than an exciting cultural trip intermingled with spirits? Take the time to visit Brutocao Cellers Tasting Room and you will quickly find out.