Overview of The Paramount Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Sibu Town Square - 7 min walk
- Sibu Heritage Centre - 13 min walk
- Tua Pek Kong Temple - 15 min walk
- Rejang Esplanade - 9 min drive
- Sing Kwong Shopping Complex - 15 min drive
- Sibu (SBW) - 22 min drive
- Valentines Cafe – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Phoenix Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
The Paramount Hotel
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Toilet paper
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property beginning July 1, 2021. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: MYR 18 for adults and MYR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MYR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.