Thrills, fantastic company and the great outdoors! You'll experience one of the most memorable days of your life at Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort!
South Lake Tahoe, where it is located, is 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Make your trip to Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort as relaxed as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover that there are 27 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which you prefer out of the 1621 Ponca and 1601 Zapotec.
Perhaps now is the time to celebrate with something really special. Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience at one of the top-rated hotels just a short drive away. Make an inquiry at the Beautifully Designed 4 Bedroom Home Sleeps 12 by RedAwning and 1840 Crystal Air Drive.
Other Things to Do Near Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort
You've come a long way, and no doubt Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Grandview Express is one of the more noteworthy landmarks here, which makes it an excellent place to take photos fit for a travel brochure.
- Rock Garden draws your attention away from the foliage and flowers, and instead focuses on a variety of different shapes of rocks and stones.
- Indulge in the feeling of the soft snow as you slide down the mountains at Adventure Mountain.
- Get to know the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Tahoe Paradise Golf Course.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and appreciate nature at Washoe Meadows State Park.