Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Siesta Key Village, a quaint city known for its beaches and concert halls, as well as attractions like Siesta Key Public Beach and Venice Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Siesta Key Village and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Siesta Key Village with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like St. Armands Circle, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, and Mote Marine Aquarium.
- Other things to see include Sarasota Jungle Gardens, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, and South Lido Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Petland Sarasota, or Seascape Aquarium & Pet Center.
- For vet care, Gulf Gate Animal Hospital, VCA Lockwood Ridge Animal Hospital, and Clark Road Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Siesta Key Village
- Minorga On The Key Village Condos
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star condo, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- The Village House by Beachside Management
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star vacation home, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Tropical Breeze Resort by SKLRP
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Siesta Key Village
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Siesta Key Village.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.