Leave the children with a babysitter for the day. Experience some well-earned "you" time at Silver Oak Napa Valley Winery.
Yountville, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
If time is of the essence, inquire about a room at the Oleander House. It sits just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Silver Oak Napa Valley Winery.
If you're someone that feels fine with basic but clean furnishings, you may book a room at one of a few budget hotels in the surrounding area. If you're not sure where to start, consider the Petit Logis Inn and the El Bonita Motel.
If you need a touch of sophistication, you're in luck. You'll find a few upmarket hotels that are only a short drive away. Look into the Auberge Du Soleil, An Auberge Resort and Bardessono.
Other Things to Do Near Silver Oak Napa Valley Winery
If you have more time, you'll want to investigate what else is available in the area:
- You and your friends will like a spicy and sweet expedition through the distinct essences that are showcased at Silver Oak Cellars.
- Your travel group will appreciate a fragrant jaunt through the regional essences that are showcased at Saddleback Cellars.
- Enjoy the zesty notes of this area at Cardinale Estate Winery.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy sipping wine with your loved ones, Opus One Winery is a wonderful place to try the regional flavors.
- Rudd Winery & Vineyards is the ideal place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual consumers.