Book a hotel near Silver Springs State Park, Ocala
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Silver Springs State Park
Silver Springs State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow the natural world to work its magic as you roam around at Silver Springs State Park.
Ocala, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee, is where you will find it.
The perfect hotel can mean the difference between an average vacation and a wonderful one. There are 5 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Silver Springs State Park, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that has everything you want. Lots of tourists recommend the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Silver Springs - Ocala, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Rodeway Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For tourists that appreciate bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the affordable accommodations here. Why not select from one of the Silver Princess Motel and the Shangri La Motel?
Other Things to Do Near Silver Springs State ParkAfter your time is done at Silver Springs State Park, there are a number of other things to see in the region:
- Take your group for a trek in the fresh air at Silver Springs Nature Theme Park.
- Cool down in the water adventure-rides at Wild Waters Theme Park. Make sure you take your sunscreen and hat!
- Find peace in therapeutic noise of running water at Juniper Creek.
- The French painter Renoir once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and visit Appleton Museum of Art during your trip?
- See a play at Ocala Civic Theater and enjoy seeing the plot thicken!