Book a hotel near Silverado, Deadwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Silverado
Silverado Hotel & Travel Guide
Dice or blackjack? No matter what game you enjoy, you will be able to find one to test your luck at Silverado.
Deadwood, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Pierre, is where you'll find it.
Finding a place that is conveniently situated in the middle of everything makes for a more satisfying trip. Within a short commute from Silverado, you are able to select from 22 short and long-term accommodation options. The First Gold Hotel, Suites & Gaming and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deadwood-Gold Dust Casino are two choices that are only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away. You can also check out the Holiday Inn Resort Deadwood Mountain Grand, located just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
You are guaranteed to get a warm greeting and a value-for-money rate when you stay at any one of the bargain hotels that are available. Two popular establishments include the Comfort Inn & Suites, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Iron Horse Inn, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
It doesn't matter if it's a perfectly brewed coffee or a chocolate-laden sweet, you'll find something to tickle the palate at Lee St. Station Cafe (3 Lee Street, Deadwood). If a complete meal is a comforting idea, look for a free table at Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel Gaming, Grand Buffet, & Legends Steakhouse (709 Main Street, Deadwood), a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near SilveradoAfter you've seen all there is to see at Silverado, there are even more things to experience in the wider region:
- Don't forget to check out the architecture of Deadwood Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau, one of this area's civic buildings.
- Thinking about visiting Deadwood Mountain Grand, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Imagine what life must have been like many years in the past while you're on a tour of the local historic house, Adams Museum.
- Whether you're a big spender or just an amateur, Mineral Palace Casino is a great place to try your hand.
- Deadwood History & Information Center has all the information you need to make sure you don't waste any time during your stay.