Book a hotel near Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Silverbird Galleria
Silverbird Galleria Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for somewhere to stay nearby to Silverbird Galleria?
Lagos, the city where it is located, is a popular place to visit no matter what the time of year.
Are you sometimes a bit hard to please when it comes to picking a hotel? You're sure to find something that's right for you here, with as many as 27 accommodation possibilities near Silverbird Galleria. The Southern Sun Ikoyi is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the InterContinental Lagos and the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. are situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If expensive furniture and facilities aren't really your style, think about some of the less expensive hotels that are in the area. The Amara Suites and the Divine Foutain Apapa Branch are some of the known establishments.
If you want to understand how it feels to be royalty, select from the assortment of sophisticated hotels nearby. You might want to make inquiries at the Federal Palace Hotel & Casino, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Westwood Hotel Ikoyi Lagos, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
When you're finished at Silverbird Galleria, take a walk to Lumena Cafe and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. If your stomach is still making a fuss, take a table at Shams Cafe & Grill, a great eatery close by. Of course, there's no better way to round out a day's exploring than with a relaxing drink. Sleek Lounge Bar & Grillz, also a short walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Silverbird GalleriaAfter you're finished with Silverbird Galleria, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the region:
- If you're hoping to stay active while on vacation, jog over to Eko Gym and Spa.
- You'll likely hear people mention MUSON Centre, a significant venue for a wide variety of events.
- From notable leaders to memorable moments in time, Nigerian National Museum holds exhibitions that are worth your time.
- Hunt down a bargain, run some errands or just casually browse the wide variety of stores at Lagos City Mall.
- Leave your worries behind and head to Bar Beach where you'll appreciate the calling seabirds.