Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Sioux Falls, a family-friendly city known for its monuments and restaurants, as well as attractions like Sioux Falls Convention Center and Sioux Falls Arena. Choose from Travelocity's 40 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sioux Falls and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sioux Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Veterans' Memorial Park, Sherman Park, and Falls Park.
- Other things to see include Denny Sanford Premier Center, St. Joseph Cathedral, and Pettigrew Home and Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Mini-Critters, or Shop Dog Boutique.
- For vet care, All City Pet Care West, Sioux Nation AG Center, and Best Care Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sioux Falls
- My Place Hotel- Sioux Falls, SD
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Clubhouse Hotel Suites Sioux Falls
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
- Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center
Dogs stay free at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sioux Falls
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Sioux Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 7°F.