Book a hotel near Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center, Traverse City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center
Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center?
Traverse City, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Empire Lakeshore Inn before going out to visit Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center. Since it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
Some travelers are simply not made to function before noon. For those that got up on the wrong side of the bed, a freshly roasted coffee at Tiffanys Cafe (10213 West Front Street, Empire) is a great way to kick-start the day. Looking for more than a snack? Have a seat, pore over the menu and take your pick of a combination of meals at Empire Village Inn (11601 S Lacore Rd, Empire).
Other Things to Do Near Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor CenterApart from Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center, you can stop by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- A fun walk along the popular Empire Bluff Trail always rewards nature enthusiasts with great views and a refreshing break from the noise of city life.
- Get out your best walking shoes and head out on Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive. This rewarding and scenic hike is the ideal way to really experience the glorious natural beauty of the region.
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Sleeping Bear Dunes is a place you will certainly appreciate. Bring the family for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- Become acquainted with the region's maritime history with an excursion to Sleeping Bear Point Coast Guard Station Maritime Museum.
- Enjoy a journey surrounded by nature's beauty at Old Indian Trail, a well-known trail.