What's the hold up? Sly Park Campground was meant to be seen.
You can find it in Pollock Pines, which is approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Worldly wanderers looking for someplace convenient to stay a night or more will find 2 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sly Park Campground. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at the Best Western Stagecoach Inn and Westhaven Inn Pollock Pines.
There is no need to go too far to enjoy quality food. Knott Hole Bar & Grill (4782 Sly Park Road, Pollock Pines) is only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away and a top choice for hungry excursionists.
Other Things to Do Near Sly Park Campground
Following your visit to Sly Park Campground, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- Pollock Pines Recreation Park is valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Head to Eldorado National Forest to enjoy a meandering walk, some birdwatching or a picnic with the kids.
- What is better than a cultural trip intertwined with alcohol? Head to ParaVi Vineyards and you will easily find the answer.
- Relish the essences of the local area at Crystal Basin Cellars.
- Train your palate with the savory essence of the wines presented at Findleton Estate & Winery.