If you're feeling lucky, it might be that time to raise the stakes at Soboba Casino.
To find it, go 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at San Jacinto.
Prospective tourists will be happy to discover there are 7 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Soboba Casino. Spend a bit of time comparing the atmosphere at the Quality Inn Hemet and Days Inn Hemet.
You don't have to travel far to find an economical place to stay a few nights. There are a handful of hotels within easy driving distance. You'll be able to find the Travelodge Hemet CA and the Vagabond Inn Hemet a short distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Soboba Casino
Here are a number of the wider region's other things to do:
- Soboba Springs Royal Vista Golf Course is a good place to play a round and socialize.
- You may have heard talk of Soboba Springs Country Club. This swanky club gives its numerous members steady access to event and activity facilities.
- Toss a ball around and enjoy the green surroundings at Valley Wide Regional Park. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Whatever your scholarly background, a prearranged tour around the bustling campus of Mt. San Jacinto College will have you wishing that you and your friends were heading for the dining commons.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and admire some of the exhibits that are showcased at Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre.